1. These general terms of sales apply to all business conducted between Lantro Music and their customers.
All goods and services supplied by Lantro Music are subject to the conditions below.
2. Prices: goods will be supplied and invoiced at the current prices as detailed in our catalogues. The prices published by Lantro Music are prices in EUROS including VAT.
3. Delivery charges and packaging costs will be included in the prime cost or added to the invoice at a flat rate.
4. Orders and delivery problems: in case where delivery is obstructed we reserve the right to cancel the order. In this instance the customer has no right to claim damages. Cancellation and changes to orders can only be accepted if this information reaches us before the original order has been processed.
In case the customer does not accept the goods, we are entitled to claim payment of damages for default. We are entitled to demand 10% of the value of the order without providing any evidence of damage.
5. Despatch and delivery: all consigments are sent at the customer’s own expense and risk from the moment of despatch. We will not pay for the replacement of goods that are lost or damaged in transit. All consignments will be sent in what we judge to be the most pratical way.
6. Liability: the customer should examine the goods for any defects within a reasonable period of time. Any complaints should normally be sent to Lantro Music within 10 working days from the receipt of goods; the date of the postmark will be taken as proof of this having been done.
Where any defect has been noted and properly reported , the following rights are conferred to the customer:
7. Consignments with Right of Return: these require a special agreement and are only possible within certain limits. The recipients can send goods back to us at their own expense.
8. Returns: In general, the return of material delivered on order without right of return requires our previous consent. No credit notes will be issued for unresaleable goods. In case where we are responsible for delivering the wrong goods, we will provide a substitute or credit note to the full value of the order, including any costs incurred by the customer.
9. Currency: all deliveries will be invoiced in EUROS and must be paid for in the same currency.
10. Reservation of proprietary rights: all goods supplied remain our property until payment has been made in full. The customer is entitles to dispose further of the goods supplied at any time until such entitlement is revoked, in the course of the proper conduct of their business.
11. Conditions of payment: outstanding invoices for goods already supplied are payable within 15 days from date of the invoice, without any discounts, where no other date for payment is stipulated on the invoice. If payment is late, we will charge intrest without warning at 1,5% p.a. above the base lending rate.
12. Privacy: if Lantro Music gathers personal information on visitors of its website, the company shall do so in accordance with the provisions of the Belgian Data Protection Act of 8 December 1992, as amended by the Act of 11 December 1998 transposing the EC directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995. The obtained personal data will only be processed to provide the requested information and for direct marketing purposes. The visitor has a right to 1) access his processed personal data, 2) object against the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes and 3) to correct his processed personal data. To exercise these rights, the visitor can contact Lantro Music on the general phone number: +32-(0)2-270 43 13.
For each visitor to a Lantro Music website, Lantro Music’s web server automatically recognizes and stores information, such as the visitor’s IP address/domain name combination and any referring websites. This information is used to understand visitor traffic patterns through these websites for purposes such as enhancing their usability. Every visitor’s computer provides this information automatically each time he logs on, unless he has activated blocking technology available in some browsers. By providing any personal information to the Lantro Music website, all users fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information.
13. Fulfillment of contracts and court of jurisdiction : the laws apllicable in every instance are those of Belgium. The court of jurisdiction, where the law allows a ruling over jurisdiction, is Brussels.